APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
We currently have internship vacancies in our office in central London (Blackfriars). We are looking for individuals that are responsible, motivated and able to work on their own initiative. The ideal candidates will also be flexible, able to work as part of a small team and keen to gain experience in the legal/human rights field.
All interns are required to commit to 14 hours per week (across 2 days a week) for three months.
Please note we are currently unable to offer expenses.
- Assisting Amicus staff with the planning and preparation of various events
- Carrying out publicity/advertising for events
- Sending out correspondence, processing registrations, communicating with members and handling general queries
- Helping to keep our Twitter and Facebook accounts and our website updated
- Researching grants and other funding opportunities
- Additional ad hoc tasks as required.
- Strong relevant work experience, preferably in an office environment (can include voluntary work)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to plan and prioritise work to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent computer skills, including all Microsoft Office packages
- Good attention to detail
- An interest in law and/or human rights
- Experience of work in marketing, fundraising, publicity and/or event management
- Experience of using social media for professional purposes
How to apply:
Please contact us, and we'll ask you to send a CV and a covering letter, outlining how you meet the requirements.
Sunday 12 June 2016 at 5pm. Please apply early as we will consider applications on a rolling basis.